Dutrion Tablet® is a portable, non-explosive, chlorine dioxide tablet. Once added to a specific water volume, it reacts quickly and safely into a long-lasting active chlorine dioxide solution.
Livestock consume water in considerably larger quantities than other nutrients. Drinking water quality should be the same for humans and animals.
Dutrion can be used in all livestock facilities – for poultry, dairy, swine – to help optimise production results. Dutrion:
- dissolves quickly in hot and cold water
- cleans water
- sanitises drinker lines and removes biofilm
- does not harm plumbing fittings, unlike acid
- is kind to animals guts unlike acids
- kills bacteria, viruses and spores and E Coli.
Chlorine dioxide is a proven effective, fast-acting and multi-application and broad-spectrum disinfectant for animal drinking water systems.
- Is poor water quality affecting the performance and health of your livestock?
- If your water for livestock contains contaminants, treatment with Dutrion chlorine dioxide is the answer.
Dutrion is a proven solution for use with livestock, and we recommend it for many scenarios, including shock dosing at a higher concentration level, fogging of premises, sheds and factories, washing down sheds and factories. The chlorine dioxide solution has a long shelf life of 30-60 days.
- helps birds gut: kills bad bacteria, leaves good
- improves eggshell quality up to the crop ends
- increases water and feed intake
- stops scouring
- Helps prevent scouring
- Improves gut quality – removes bad bacteria but keeps the good
- Removes bad bacteria but keeps the good – aiding digestion
- Increases water consumption which in turn increases milk production.
For further information on Dutrion, visit: https://dutrion.com/