Dutrion Tablet® is a transportable, non-explosive, single composite chlorine dioxide tablet, once added to a specific volume of water, reacts quickly and safe into a long lasting active chlorine dioxide solution.
• Dissolves quickly in hot and cold water.
• Certified according NSF.60/ANSI guidelines for potable water disinfection.
• Chlorine Dioxide Tablets can be used for 100+ applications. Including removal of biofilm in drinker lines, sanitsing water, shock dosing and fogging. It can be used to kill bacteria, viruses and spores.
• The chlorine dioxide solution has a long shelf life of 30-60 days.
The In-Fluid tank is made up of 6mm PVC wall thickness and holds 15 litres of water, it is very versatile as it can be used to dose Dutrion (CL02), Vaccines, Medication and other cleaning products.
The tank includes:
- Automatic refill controlled by a level sensor
- Communication with the Compact Dosing Robot pump
- Smart dosing programmes to suit individual farms
- Alarm functions i.e when the tank needs refilled
- Charcoal filter
- Drain in bottom to clean out solids
The Compact Dosing Robot CDR-25 is easy to install, easy to operate – Plug and Play!
- The CDR-25 is programmable on screen or via PC/tablet
- High tech
- Water data available to help you improve production results
- Robust linear motor
- Dosing volume of 10.8Lt per hour
- Very quiet – All parts move in water
- Operating flow range of 0.1 to 50 litres per minute